How do you cite military instructions in APA?
In APA 7th edition style, materials published by the military will typically be cited as government reports using the following format: Author (year). Title of Document. (Publication Number).
How do you cite a tutorial in APA format?
Surname, Initial. (Year). Title of lecture/ tutorial material. Publisher.
How do you cite the Air Force Doctrine?
MLA citation style: United States Department Of The Air Force. Air Force basic doctrine, organization, and command. [Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.: LeMay Center for Doctrine Development, 2011] Web.. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <lccn.loc.gov/2012494204>.
How do you cite instructions?
Referencing elements to cite:
- [#] Reference number (matching the in-text citation number)
- Name of Manual /Handbook.
- If the manual is a second or subsequent edition, include the edition statement, e.g. 3rd ed.
- Publisher, i.e. the abbreviated name of company or institution that published the manual.
- Place of publication.
How do you cite FDA regulations?
Here are the basic elements of an APA Style reference for a regulation drawn from the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Name of the regulation. Start the reference with the name of the regulation if the regulation is commonly identified by its name.
- Title number.
- Abbreviated name of the source.
- Section number.
How do you cite a military document?
Government / Military Document N: Department, Title of Directive in Title Case and Italics, document identification number (Place of Publication: Publisher = Department, year), DOI or URL. S: Department, Title of Directive in Title Case and Italics.
How do you cite a professor’s lecture in APA in text?
Reference list. Professor’s last name, Initial of first name. year, month and day of lecture. Lecture title in italics [ Lecture recording].
How do you in text cite a lecture slide in APA?
Author Surname, First Initial. Second Initial. (Year). Lecture title [Format].
How do you reference a lecture?
The basics of a Reference List entry for lecture notes:
- Author or authors. The surname is followed by first initials.
- Title (in italics).
- Description of format.
- Unit name and Unit code.
- Date lecture was delivered.
What is the Air Force Doctrine?
A Quick Introduction to Doctrine – The Air Force provides the United States with airpower. To achieve this, our Air Force doctrine provides Airmen with the historically proven best practices learned through experience.
How do you cite a military publication in MLA?
Format: Last, First [or] Government Department. Title of Document. Location: Publisher, Year published.
How do you reference a user manual?
When you reference or quote a user manual in the text of your paper, include an in-text citation to show where the information comes from. The in-text citation will include the author name of a source — in this case, the company name — the year of publication and the page number, if applicable.
How do you reference a website?
Include information in the following order:
- author (the person or organisation responsible for the site)
- year (date created or last updated)
- page title (in italics)
- name of sponsor of site (if available)
- accessed day month year (the day you viewed the site)
- URL or Internet address (pointed brackets).
What is APA citation format?
When using APA format, follow the author-date method of in-text citation. This means that the author’s last name and the year of publication for the source should appear in the text, like, for example, (Jones, 1998). One complete reference for each source should appear in the reference list at the end of the paper.