What jobs are in demand in the Air Force?
The United States Air Force offers numerous careers for its airmen, but a few specific careers are categorized as in demand. Special Operations
- Combat controller specialists.
- Pararescue specialists.
- Air Force special reconnaissance.
- Tactical air control party specialists.
What are 3 careers you can get in the Air Force?
Air Force Commissioned Officer Job Descriptions
- Air Force Pilots.
- Air Force Navigator Field.
- Space, Missile, and Command and Control.
- Air Force Intelligence Officers.
- Logistics Officers.
- Arts and Humanities Officers.
- Health and Medicine Officers in the Air Force.
- Law and Enforcement Officers in the Air Force.
What job is best for me in the Air Force?
Best U.S. Air Force jobs
- Pilot. Pilots are responsible for completing missions by flying various Air Force aircraft.
- Public affairs officer.
- Flight engineer.
- Security forces.
- Operations intelligence.
- Air traffic control.
- Tactical aircraft maintenance.
- Aircraft loadmaster.
What does an Air Force mechanic do?
Responsible for repairing physical damage, Aircraft Structural Maintenance specialists maintain the high quality structures of Air Force aircraft.
What is the highest paying Air Force job?
E-9 Chief Master Sergeant. The highest -paid enlisted rank in the Air Force is the E-9 Chief Master Sergeant (CMSAF).
What branch pays the most?
- Air Force.
- Marine Corps.
- Coast Guard.
- E-1: $1732 per month.
- E-2: $1,942 per month.
- E-3: $2,043-$2,302 per month.
Can I pick my job in the Air Force?
It depends upon your qualifications and what jobs have current/projected openings. If the job you want is not available, your only choices are to choose a different job, or not enlist. The Air Force has divided all of their jobs into four aptitude areas (General, Electronic, Mechanical, and Administrative).
What is the most dangerous job in the Air Force?
Pararescue is a dangerous job because you are ordered to put your life on the line to save someone else’s. Even a slight malfunction in a parachute can have deadly consequences for the airman, as reported by the Air Force Times in 2020, a longstanding source of Air Force news.
Which branch has the best benefits?
Which Branch of the Military has the Best Benefits?
- ARMY. The Army is accountable for the defense of the United States on land.
- AIR FORCE. The Air Force oversees the protection of our country from the air.
- MARINE CORPS.
- COAST GUARD.
What are the best officer jobs in the Air Force?
Jump To An Air Force Officer Job
- #1. Cyberspace Operations Officer.
- #2. Intelligence Officer.
- #3. Pilot /Remotely Piloted Aircraft Pilot.
- #4. Weather Officer.
- #5. Air Battle Manager Officer.
- #6. Combat Systems Officer ( CSO )
- #7. Security Forces Officer.
- #8. Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) Officer.
Is Air Force hard to get into?
The Air Force is also one of the hardest services to join. That means, each year, some people who want to stay in the Air Force can’t, and many people who want to join the Air Force also can’t. That doesn’t mean it’s impossible to join.
How can I be successful in the Air Force?
10 helpful tips for long, successful Air Force career
- MCCHORD AIR FORCE BASE, Wash. (AFPN) — A few years ago, I read an article written for an Air Force base paper in England.
- Quit getting sloppy drunk.
- Don’t EVER do drugs.
- Don’t lie, even a little.
- Live within your means.
- Be likeable and valuable.
- Don’t fight.
- Be squared away.
What is the highest paid mechanic?
The highest paid mechanic specialty is the repair of aircraft. On average, aircraft mechanics earned $64,090 per year in 2019, according to the BLS.
Do Air Force mechanics see combat?
The Air Force has its Security Forces, its special operations troops, combat arms instructors, and it even lends airmen of all careers to other branches. Airmen see combat all the time.
Do Air Force mechanics get deployed?
Civilian Employees Most federal civilians working on Air Force Bases don’t deploy. They serve in supporting roles across the base, including human resources professionals, social workers, mechanics, police officers and cyber security experts.