What is the highest paying job in the Air Force?
The highest – paid enlisted rank in the Air Force is the E-9 Chief Master Sergeant (CMSAF). The CMSAF’s pay increases automatically every year or two but does not exceed $8,033.10 per month.
What Air Force jobs are in high demand?
Top Air Force jobs in demand
- Combat controller specialists. These specialists receive highly skilled training in scuba, parachuting and snowmobiling, and are FAA-certified air traffic controllers.
- Pararescue specialists.
- Air Force special reconnaissance.
- Tactical air control party specialists.
What are the easiest jobs in the Air Force?
Being an Air Force Recruiter is, without a doubt the easiest job in the AF.
What are 3 careers you can get in the Air Force?
Air Force Commissioned Officer Job Descriptions
- Air Force Pilots.
- Air Force Navigator Field.
- Space, Missile, and Command and Control.
- Air Force Intelligence Officers.
- Logistics Officers.
- Arts and Humanities Officers.
- Health and Medicine Officers in the Air Force.
- Law and Enforcement Officers in the Air Force.
What is the GPA requirement for Air Force officer?
There is currently not college requirement for serving in the U.S. Air Force as an enlisted person. To become an officer the Air Force looks for technical degrees and you should maintain a 3.5 GPA at the least.
What branch gets paid the most?
- Air Force.
- Marine Corps.
- Coast Guard.
- E-1: $1732 per month.
- E-2: $1,942 per month.
- E-3: $2,043-$2,302 per month.
What are the coolest jobs in the Air Force?
For more, read our top 10 Army MOSs.
- Operations Intelligence (1N0X1)
- Biomedical Equipment (4A2X1)
- Public Affairs Officer (3N0X1)
- Security Forces (3P0X1)
- Tactical Aircraft Maintenance (2A3X3)
- Flight Engineer (1A1X1)
- Airborne Mission Systems (1A3X1)
- Pilot. No surprise — pilot is #1 on our list of top 10 Air Force jobs.
What is the hardest job to get in the military?
To be a navy seal means to have the hardest job in the military. Navy SEALs is a special force that participates in operations of any area (literally any). Particular emphasis is placed on preparing and equipping detachment for operations in coastal and marine environments. As of the 2019-year, Navy SEALs are all male.
Which branch ranks up the fastest?
The Army is by far the fastest promoter in all categories (enlisted, warrant officer, officer), followed by the Navy, then the Marine Corps, and finally the Air Force. I am not sure where the Coast Guard ranks precisely, but it is definitely on the slow side.
What are the safest jobs in the Air Force?
Safest Jobs in the Air Force
- Cyber Systems Operator. These airmen are tasked with the especially critical role of cybersecurity for the Air Force.
- Public Affairs Officer.
- Biomedical Equipment.
- Financial Management Technician.
- Paralegal Specialist.
- Dental Specialist.
Does the Air Force go to war?
The USAF security forces can be deployed to a combat zone if needed, but most of the time they are protecting bases that they are currently deployed at. Yes we do get deployed to fight in combat, but as often as the marines or army.
Does the Air Force deploy a lot?
The fact is that most Air Force deployments last 179 days (+ or – 10 days). The typical TDY will last less than 90 days. Some deployments are shorter and last 60-90 days, but maybe rotated 2-3 times in a 12-18 month period reducing the deploy to dwell ratio back to 2:1 or 3:1.
Can I pick my job in the Air Force?
It depends upon your qualifications and what jobs have current/projected openings. If the job you want is not available, your only choices are to choose a different job, or not enlist. The Air Force has divided all of their jobs into four aptitude areas (General, Electronic, Mechanical, and Administrative).
What does the space force do?
The primary mission of the U.S. Space Force as directed by Congress is to maintain, protect, and expand the U.S. fleet of advanced military satellites that form the backbone of U.S. global military operations. The importance of satellites to the modern U.S. military can hardly be overstated.
Which branch has the best benefits?
Which Branch of the Military has the Best Benefits?
- ARMY. The Army is accountable for the defense of the United States on land.
- AIR FORCE. The Air Force oversees the protection of our country from the air.
- MARINE CORPS.
- COAST GUARD.