How do I get CAC to work on Firefox?
Follow these steps to enable CAC use in Firefox: Open Firefox; and, Click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences. Click on the Load button.
- Enter CAC in the Module Name Field;
- Copy and paste /usr/local/share/centrifydc/lib/pkcs11/tokendPKCS11.so in the Module filename; and,
- Click OK.
How do I import DoD certificates into Firefox?
Install the DoD Root and Intermediate CA Certificates
- Download the DoD PKI PKCS#7 CA certificate bundle.
- Open Firefox.
- Click Edit > Preferences in the Firefox menu bar.
- In the Preferences window, go to Advanced > Certificates > View Certificates.
- Select the Authorities.
- Click Import …
How do I install ActivClient?
Obtain a Smart Card reader Install Root Certificates Install ActivClient Sync your Certificate with ETA.
- Step 1: Obtain a Smart Card Reader.
- Step 2: Run the DoD InstallRoot.
- Step 3: Purchase and Install ActivClient – This software allows your.
- Step 4: Sync your Certificate with ETA.
How do I install my military CAC certificate?
You can get started using your CAC by following these basic steps:
- Get a card reader.
- Install middleware, if necessary.
- Install DoD root certificates with InstallRoot (32-bit, 64-bit or Non Administrator).
- Make certificates available to your operating system and/or browser, if necessary.
How do I import my CAC certificates?
How to install DOD Certificates
- Right click on each of the certificates and download them onto your disk.
- Open Certificate Manager by clicking the Start button, typing certmgr.
- Click on Trusted Root Certificate Authorities, then Right Click and choose Import.
- Import each of the certificates that you saved to disk.
How do I use CAC on Mac?
- Step 1: Purchase a Mac Friendly CAC Reader. Purchase a CAC reader that works for your Mac.
- Step 2: Plug in and Ensure It’s Accepted. Once you have your CAC reader, plug it into your Mac and ensure your computer recognizes it.
- Step 3: Update Your DOD Certificates.
- Step 4: Download and install CAC Enabler.
What is ActivClient agent?
ActivClient is the main DoD CAC software. ActivClient is the smart card middleware from ActivIdentity that allows government organizations to easily use smart cards and USB tokens for a wide variety of desktop, network security and productivity applications.
Can you log into ako without a CAC card?
Click the “I Accept” button on the warning box. Select “Register without a CAC ”.
How do I get my CAC reader to work?
For Windows 10 Users:
- Right Click the Windows Logo found in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- Click System, then Device Manager.
- Scroll down to where it says Smart Card Readers and click on the little triangle next to it to get started.
Is military CAC safe?
The CAC meets or exceeds applicable privacy laws and Geneva Convention requirements. More importantly, the data it stores can only be accessed through secure CAC applications. In fact, the information stored on a CAC cannot be accessed without: System access to secure CAC applications required to interpret the data.