How do you fold a military uniform?
Starting with your slacks, turn them inside out, then fold them vertically, one leg over the other. Make sure the crotch area is tucked in, making one solid leg line. Then fold the waist and cuffs to the center of the pant leg and fold in half, once.
How do you wear an Air Force blues belt?
For males, a dark blue belt with silver tip and buckle must be worn. The silver tip end of the belt must extend beyond the buckle facing the wearer’s left, with no blue fabric showing.
When can you wear your dress blues Air Force?
For dress uniforms, dress blues are worn in the fall/winter season and dress whites are worn in the spring/summer season. What uniform does the Air Force wear and what are the colors? The Air Force has three uniforms: utility, dress and training.
How does Marie Kondo fold socks?
- Lay socks flat as a pair, one sock on top of the other.
- Fold the toe inward about an inch from the top.
- Fold in to the center.
- Fold in half so it stands upright.
How do you pack a military duffle bag?
A properly packed Army duffle bag is well-organized.
- Lay out all of the items you wish to pack onto a flat surface, such as a bed or table.
- Roll your socks up into small balls and stuff them into the shoes you will pack; this takes advantage of the often wasted packing space inside the shoes.